“Seen here the pop-up is protecting redcurrants from birds, after that it can protect the brassicas against cabbage whites and pigeons, and throughout the year it can keep the rabbits at bay.”
|Pop-up Fruit and Veg Cages with 4mm netting
Price: £ See below (Includes VAT)
A fantastic new range of easy to use, portable pop-up cages for the protection of vegetables, fruit, shrubs, seedlings or potted plants anywhere in the garden. Simply pop up in seconds for immediate use. Complete with all necessary components and bag, can be easily folded *** and stored when not required.
- Pop-up netted cage.
- Steel ground pegs.
- Storage bag.
- Self-assembling spring steel frame creates an almost instant cage with no tools or experience needed. Simple pop-up technology.
- Stores in space saving bag when not in use, freeing up garden space.
- Built to last, requires no maintenance.
- Large zipped entrance allows easy access to crops.
- Can be used independently or with a Raised Bed.
- Suitable for any size of garden, allotment or raised bed system.
- Woven 4mm PE net mesh
- Coated steel frame
- Coated steel pegs
- Woven polypropylene storage bag.
*** “Can be easily folded” are the words of the manufacturer. Here at Wells & Winter we found these nets extraordinarily difficult to fold back into their bag – but you may be cleverer than us! In the event you struggle it is not really a problem since they easily collapse down into the size of one side and of minimal thickness so take little space to store.
Need help putting your cage away? Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsTM3g8xf7s
Pop-up Fruit Cages
To order, make your selection below then choose quantity.
|GPN100-02 ||Low Net Pop Up (with door) ||100 x 100 x 75 ||26.99 |
|GPN125-02 ||Low Net Pop Up (with door) ||125 x 125 x 75 ||30.99 |
|GPN100-50 ||Low Double Pop Up Net (with doors) ||200 x 100 x 75 ||43.99 |
|GPN100-51 ||Medium Double Pop Up Net (with doors) ||200 x 100 x 135 ||49.99 |